Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Teresa Pueyo-Toquero


Hello everybody! My name is Teresa, I am 22 and I come from Barcelona, Spain, though I was born in a village close to Huesca. Last year I attended the Phoenix Seminar in Vienna and I can't wait to be in Notre Dame. I have just graduated Political Science and next year I will finish Law. Though I haven't thought about this quietly, I guess I will continue studying after college, I'll try to get a Sociology PhD.
What I like the most in the world is sharing a good coffee with my friends. I also love going for long walks with my dog and watching films at night, specially Hitchcock's. About music, those who were in Vienna know that I am obsessed with Mozart!!

I am looking forward to see you all, we are going to have the best summer!

No comments: