Sunday, June 22, 2008

Alfonso González de León


My name is Alfonso González de León Berini. I’m 21 years old and I am from Spain. I was born in Madrid but I have been living in Barcelona since I was 2 years old. I study Law and Political Science in the University Abat Oliba CEU. I have two brothers and one sister, and we all live together in Barcelona with our parents.
I went to Notre Dame two years ago, last year I went to the program in Vienna and this year I have decided to return to Notre Dame to finish the course.
My favorite books are Crime and Punishment (although, in my opinion, the end is not as good as the rest of the book), and any work that deals with Politics (Plato, Aristotle, Tocqueville, Arendt, Bauman…). I especially like football (I am a Real Madrid fan, and I hope Spain will win the Eurocup), going out with friends, music, and all the things related with summer (sun, beach, leisure time…).

No comments: