Friday, June 20, 2008

Lina García


My name is Lina María Garcia Daza. I am 22 years old and I am from Colombia. I live with my parents in Bogota where I am currently studying law at the Pontificia Universidad Javeriana. I graduated from Colegio Santa María.
I really like to study about international law and international relations. This is the reason why I am working at UNICEF in a partial internship as well as in the Colombian Ministry of International Relations. I also belong to the World youth Alliance which defends the human dignity and all human inherent rights.
I am chirstian and I love to listen to Christian music in general and to talk about religious debates.
I also enjoy very much having new friends and meeting new people. That is why I love Notre Dame since the first time I had the possibility of attending to the summer course.

No comments: