Friday, June 20, 2008

David Dawson


My name is David Dawson. I’m 22 years old and I am from Northridge, California, where I grew up with my three brothers, one sister, mother and father. After high school I attended Gonzaga University where I graduated with my degree in Philosophy and a concentration in Catholic Studies in 2007. Since then I have been working for a software and marketing company that helps charities to develop their estate planning departments.
I love family and friends, music, film, literature and sports. I play the guitar and piano, and love playing basketball, soccer, and football. I love watching sports too, especially Gonzaga basketball and Notre Dame football. I like all kinds of music, even country and rap, but especially alternative/indie, samba, hip-hop and anything you can dance too.
I enjoy nothing more than to hang out with my friends, have a beer and talk about life, but I also love to travel and experience new cultures. Some day I hope to be actively engaged in bringing those experiences to my hometown through urban planning and cultural development. I am very excited to be attending the Phoenix Institute and meeting you all!

No comments: