Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Alejandra Canales


Hi! My name is María Alejandra Canales Andrade, I’m 21 years old and I’m from Colombia. I’m the oldest daughter of a big family; I have one sister, who is 17 years old, and two brothers, that are 14 and 19 years old. I live with all them and with my parents, that are, fortunately, a beautiful and loving couple. Actually I’m studying Law at the Pontificia Universidad Javeriana in Bogotá, Colombia, and I’m coursing my 9th semester. I love philosophy and literature, especially classics, and I am acting now in a theater group. Professional theater is one of my future goals. I like to play basketball and golf (even if I’m not so good in it), and I adore water ski. My favorite music is, without any doubt, JAZZ, the classic one and the modern one, although I don’t like the free style. Also, I like Salsa music, vallenato and merengue, because, like almost every Colombian, I love dancing. As well, I am passionate about writing short stories and some poetry, being almost obsessed with some themes like colors, senses, tastes, textures, scents, sounds, angels, kids’ dreams, love, etc. This is my last year in Notre Dame and I really hope to make new great friends and to learn the much I can of you all.

No comments: