Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Marek Przychodzen


I was born in Siedlce, Poland and I am 29 years old. After graduation from high school I've moved to Cracow Poland to study philosophy and sociology at the Jagiellonian University. I majored both in philosophy and sociology. Before I applied for a Graduate School I've spent one year doing menial work in the UK. Currently I am writing my PhD dissertation at the Jagiellonian University. I like classical philosophy, especially Aristotle. I spent my free time reading good literature, especially prose (currently I am reading Dostoyevsky). I take care about my physical health working out at the gym and running (I am a marathon runner). I like meeting new people and I am sure we will have a great time together during the Phoenix Summer University.

No comments: