Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Joanna Moreno Manzo


I’m Joanna Moreno Manzo, I’m 21 years old and I’m Mexican. I live in Guadalajara with my sister Alejandra and the rest of my family (Father: Salvador, Mother: Martha and my little sister Sofia) lives in Uruapan.
I studied until high school in Uruapan, after it, I went to France for a year, and since 2006 I’m studying law at Universidad Panamericana.
I’m part of a political party, PAN (Partido Acción Nacional) since 2000.
Some of my favorite books are: “Los de Arriba”, Guadalupe Loaeza and “Bel Ami”, Guy de Maupassant.
I played soccer for 7 years, now I just do it as a hobby, I am used to go to the gym and I usually practice dance classes and kick boxing. I love to travel and have fun with friends, I love music and my favorite one is the one you can dance it, and if it is in Spanish so much better.

No comments: