Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Sofía Clariana


My name is Sofía Clariana, I am twenty one years-old, and I was born in Madrid, Spain. I am currently studying Law and International Business at Centro Universitario Villanueva in Madrid.
Some of the reasons that pushed me to join the Summer Program are my desire to learn, the possibility of interacting with brilliant people and the idea of being part of a group of individuals willing to refresh youth’s concept of western thought.
I love travelling, meeting new people and learning about other cultures, another reasons why I decided to apply to this course. I consider myself to be enthusiastic, passionate, reliable and a good friend.
By the end of the course I would like to be able to transmit other people how important it is to be concerned about our present actions and omissions, since we are the hope for future generations.

No comments: