Friday, June 20, 2008

Isabel López Padilla


My name is Isabel López Padilla and I am 19 yeras old.
I was born in Guadalajara, México where I have lived all my life with my parents and my four brothers.
Currently I am studying Law at Universidad Panamericana Campus Guadalajara.
I love dancing flamenco. I have being doing it for almost 10 years and I used to give classes to little girls form 5 to 9 years in my academy.
My favorite activities are reading, traveling, listening to music, watching movies and hanging out with friends.
I’m plannig to study the next year in Milan at the “Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore” in a exchange program with my univeristy, which is the reason why I am currently studying italian, which I really like.
I’m very exciting to attending Notre Dame for the second time and I’m looking forward to meet knew people this summer and seeing old friends.

No comments: