Friday, June 20, 2008

Alejandro Henao


My name is Alejandro Henao Mesa, I am from Bogotá, Colombia, I am 21 years old and I live with my parents, Gabriel and Adriana. I have one sister, Juliana, she is 17th years old and she loves music. I study law at the Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, I am in seventh semester. In my Faculty we have a periodic, its call “Foro Javeriano” I am part of it, and I like to write in every edition.
During my free time the things I enjoy the most are listening to good music, such as old rock and reggae; but what I enjoy the most is fishing, I belong to a club called Pispesca and normally one time at every month they do a Tournament in a different location of my country and the members of the club participate in it; sometimes are individual, others in pairs and others in groups, the one I enjoy the most is the one of groups because I like to go fishing with friends. This is going to be my second year at Notre Dame.

No comments: