Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Paolo Barletta


I’m Paolo Barletta, I'm 21 years old. I am an Italian Student, I attend the last year of business economics studies in LUISS university of Rome. (In the Capital of the World)
I always been near to the social association for the cooperation in developing countries. I’ve been in Africa for working to Micro-Credit projects with an Italian Association.
I also are involved in Student Youth Policy. I’m part of Catholic Student Movement (MSC) for an active citizenship in Youth World.
I like soccer as any Italian does, and I support the most powerful team in the world : (AC MILAN) I like play tennis, but I’m also a good soccer player. (Colombian National team will experience this directly)
This will be my Second year in Notre Dame, and I’m exited and very happy.
See You Soon
Laeta Juventus

No comments: