Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Paulo Roberto Tellechea


My name is Paulo Roberto Tellechea Sanchotene, 27 years old, Brazilian (Rio Grande do Sul state). I'm lawyer, graduated in the Catholic University of Rio Grande do Sul (PUCRS - 2004), and a Master degree student in Philosophy of Law at Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul (UFRGS).
I'm the eldest son of three kids. I have a sister (25) and a brother (19). My parents are divorced. My father is also a lawyer and my mother is a entrepeneur. Today, I live with my fiancee, Alice. She is a lawyer as well.
I love soccer, but I'm not a great player though. Alice is a little bit jealous about it, but everyone has vices! I'm a Grêmio fan and it's important to me to say that I will lose the city derby to be held on June 29th to attend this course. I have a crush on American sports too, mainly football, and I always watch ESPN on TV.
I don't have any musical preferences, it's more a matter of like-dislike to me. Altough, learning and understanding music is on my to-do list.
Here are some of my favorite books: Eric Voegelin's "The New Science of Politics"; Ayn Rand's "Atlas Shrugged"; Jorge Caldeira's "A Nação Mercantilista: ensaio sobre o Brasil"; Carlos Alberto Montaner's "Twisted Roots: Latin America's Living Past"; Mortimer Adler's "How to Read a Book"; Fiódor Dostoievsky's "Crime and Punishment"; and George Orwell's "1984". I hope this information are sufficient to show who I am and how I think.

No comments: