Sunday, June 22, 2008

Sergio Salcido


I’m 22 years old and I was born in Culiacán, Sinaloa, México. We are 6 at my family. I’m the third out of four sons (three sisters, and I).
I lived in Culiacán, until I was 17 when I finished High School at TEC de Monterrey, I moved to Guadalajara, Jalisco, to study at Universidad Panamericana Law School. Since then, I have been living in Guadalajara, except for a semester that I spent in Mexico City.
I’m graduating this June 28th, 2008. Currently, I’m working in a law firm, the same I have been on for the past three years.
This ND 2008 program will be my third one; since I’ve attended ND 2004 and 2006 programs. On 2005 I attend a Law Summer Program at MSU (Michigan State University). Regarding international experiences, I can also tell about UNIV 2005, where I had the opportunity to visit Spain, France and Italy.
“A ‘gentleman´ could only be interested in lost causes” said Borges. Those are the only ones worth to fight for. Others are protected by themselves. I love reading, but I have a particular interest in Political Writings. I am looking forward to study a Master in Public Policies, at the USA or at UK (LSE).
I like basketball, football soccer and running.

No comments: